- About CTTC
- Diploma Courses
- Online Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Patent,Trademark and Design Reg (IPFC Service)
- MSME TC Durg
- Six Sigma Program
- SAP Business One
- Samsung Arise2 Course
- Annual Report
- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Certified Trainer
- Photo Gallery
- Admission notice for December-2019 Long Term Course at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Capacity Building & Free Training Prpgrammes for SC/ST aspiring/budding and existing Entrepreneurs
- Admission Notice for Winter Internship Programme for Diploma/Degree Engineering Student at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning(Basic & Advance) Course at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Free Training Programme for Northeast Region FTCP,RACW,GTAW,CNC Operator-Turning Course at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Tender / Notice
- Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Shipping Container Classroom cum Laboratory. (1 No)
- 1.Supply, Installation and Training of MSC Simufact Additive Software. & 2. Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 3D Co-Ordinate Measuring Machine.
- Design, establishment of Lab & supply of Tools for Training of Trainers (TOT) of Electrician & Fitter Trade on Turnkey basis.
- Supply, Installation & Training of ArcGIC Software for Centre of Geospatial Excellence & Bentley Academic Select Subscription Transportation Software.(TE-92,TE-93)
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...