- About CTTC
- Online Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Patent,Trademark and Design Reg (IPFC Service)
- AS 9100 REV D internal auditor training programme
- Six Sigma Program
- SAP Business One
- Samsung Arise2 Course
- Annual Report
- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Central Public Information Officer
- Photo Gallery
- Admission notics for Summer Internship Programme for Engineering Students
- Admission notice for Long Term Course at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Programme on LEAN SIX SIGMA greenbelt certification at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for CCAM,ACCMM,ADCHNM Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Winter Internship Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for SAP Business One Course at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Tender / Notice
- Interested and experienced Stall Decorators/Event Managers for fabrication, supply and installation of Stall at IESS, Chennai (TE-165)
- Tender Notice for Providing Expert Service at Myanmar (TE-151)
- Tender call notice for Hiring of vehicle for office use(TE-146 & TE-147)
- Supply & Installation of High Precision CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machine. (1 No)
- Upgradation of Welding Workshop with Booth & Machines.
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...