- About CTTC
- Diploma Courses
- Online Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Patent,Trademark and Design Reg (IPFC Service)
- Six Sigma Program
- SAP Business One
- Samsung Arise2 Course
- Annual Report
- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Certified Trainer
- Photo Gallery
- List of Selected candidates for admission to DTDM & DIM 2020-2021 Download
- Admission notice for September-2020 Long/Medium Term Course at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Central Tool Room and Training Centre r invite ITI(Machinist/Fitter/Electrician Admission (2020-21) through SAMS Potal
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...