- About CTTC
- Diploma Courses
- Online Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Patent,Trademark and Design Reg (IPFC Service)
- MSME TC Durg
- Six Sigma Program
- SAP Business One
- Samsung Arise2 Course
- Annual Report
- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Central Public Information Officer
- Photo Gallery
- Advertisement for Various Posts of Central Tool Room and Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Master Certificate Course in Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Request for Nomination National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Admission notice for Suryamitra Skill Development Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Long Term Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Tender / Notice
- Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Electron Beam Welding System.
- Tender Notice Supply & Installation of High Precision CNC Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- Tender Notice for Providing Expert Service at Senegal (TE-41)
- Online bids are invited Supply & Installation of 5-Axis CNC Machining Centre (2 Nos)
- Online bids are invited from the Original Equipment Manufacturers/ Authorized Agents only for supply of following Items/Machines/Services(TE-19,TE-20,TE-21,TE-22,TE-23,TE-24,TE-25,TE-26)
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...